Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Years eve sledding party!

On New Years eve we all bundled up and went
sledding! It was only 5 degrees!!! Lots of layers
and a double thermos full of hot cocoa and we
were on our way! Here are some pic's of our
oh so fun sledding party! ENJOY...
My Mom, Cali, and Me. I don't know what
I would do without them!

Jason getting ready to trek the hill.
Matt with his HUGE tube! Seriously, could
this tube be any bigger??

Cali and Jesse CRUISIN down the hill!
Love this guy!

Matt getting ready to go sled.
My cute Dad! I think his face was too
frozen to smile! haha
Ryan came flyin down that hill! I got this
picture right before he SLAMMED into me!
Cali and Jesse

My cute little mom! It's so fun to have
parents that will still PLAY with us!
We love them!

Me and Jason were so bundled up!

We had such a great time sledding! I swear you
don't realize what a workout it is when your
little! You climb and climb and climb to fly down
the hill and do it all over again! Thanks to my
awesome family for always doing so many fun
things with us! We love you guys so much!

~Lindsey

1 comment: