or Treating. Trunk or treat? What was that?
Me and my sister had one of these awesome
Happy Meals for every holiday? They even
gave them to you in a special little bag or box.
Eating out, even at fast food places was not an
every day thing. Remember?
I would wear these fangs around for days, although
and they had candies in them shaped like an old
sneaker or fish scales. Weird I know, but I still
remember them!
bag to these Halloween pails. You had one right?







Back when we use to go Trick or Treating people
would not just throw a pixie stick in our Halloween
pail but they had special treats in these cute little
bags waiting for each ghost and goblin. Remember?

And last but certainly not least, did you ever
watch It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown?
Best Halloween movie of all time! In fact I watched
it the other day! Still just as good as ever!


Every year Linus would right a letter to the Great
Pumpkin.

Then on Halloween night, he would wait
for his big arrival. ( He never came) but
that ol "blockhead" would continue to do it
every year.


When Charlie Brown and the gang went
Trick or Treating they each got candy, gum,
and popcorn balls. Charlie Brown always got a
rock. Remember?

I know i'm far from old but things have
changed so much! I sometimes miss the good
ol' days when the biggest decision of your life
was rather to be a witch or a fairy for Halloween.
I love reminiscing about old times. Even though
it was just a few short years ago, things are oh
so different! Do you remember some of these
memories or do you remember some memories of
your own that you use to do for Halloween? If so
leave a comment I'd love to read them!
Happy Halloween everyone!
~Lindsey


.jpg)






Wow I had forgotten about all those things until you brought them up. I remember the Happy Meals. I had a bucket like those too. Things have definitely changed in just a few years. Thanks for doing this post and bringing back some good childhood memories.
ReplyDeleteToo funny, I loved the McDonalds buckets and last week we went to Ward Temple night and got the girls McDonalds and they had there happy meals in some buckets, smaller but they still do them!
ReplyDeleteThis was awesome!!! I'm so glad you have such a great memory i would have forgotten all of these things!!
ReplyDelete