I wanted to wish every one a happy November! I will give you all the same challenge I gave my family. I made a little jar that every day when we remeber something we are thankful for we write it down and put it in the jar. Then on Thanksgiving we will all bring our jars and share some of our favorite things. This helps us remember what is really important to us in life. Even though it may be something little, we appreciate it more. I am so thankful for the many blessings I receive every day. I'm excited to see just how many things We can fit in our jars!
Good Luck and Have Fun!
~L




Cute idea linds love it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea! Im sure my family would benifit from that too! We really do take SO much for granted! Thanks SO much for sharing!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute idea, Linds. You are one of the sweetest lil gals I know! Miss you!
ReplyDelete