Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 12, 2009

A few of my favorite things!

I just had to post some pictures of some of my
favorite things of fall. Yesterday I just took some
pictures of some of the stuff I look at everyday that
makes me happy that fall is here! I thought I should
snap some shots before fall is over and winter is here!


I just love this little guy. Everytime I plug him
in I love it!


My trees in my front yard. I am constantly peeking
out my window to look at them they are so beautiful
right now!




This one I swear is green one day and bright fall
red the next. I had to snap some pics because this
color doesn't last long!
We are headed to the pumpkin patch tonight! I will
have to post some pictures from that, so check back soon.
~ L

1 comment:

  1. I love that pumpkin! I miss you! Hope everything is great =)

    ReplyDelete