Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 14, 2009

Home For Sale!!!!!

So our home has been for sale for a while and we just lowered our price quite a bit! I was just going to get the word out there, if anyone was looking for a home or if you know someone who is looking for a home just let me know! It is 4 bedroom 2 bath and super cute it has new tile, new shingles and new paint through out! Very affordable!
THANKS
~Lindsey

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lindsey! This is Lindy, I don't have a blog, but I wanted a few details on your house, I've meant to call you at your work but haven't found the time. :) So anyways, you can email me at lindyljones@hotmail.com. Chris and I are thinking about getting a house, and I just thought to ask about yours. I just wanted to know the price and also the address so I can drive by and see it. If thats okay let me know! Hope you had a a wonderful holiday season!!! I'm about due for a haircut so see you soon!

    ReplyDelete