Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 30, 2009

A well needed update!

So we have been so busy lately that I haven't even had a chance to post! Here is a little bit of what we have been doing the last couple of months!

LAS VEGAS!!!!!!


This is the veiw from the stratosphere
tower, you could see everything!


Me and jas at the top of the stratosphere


Ryan and jason lovin vegas! ROCK ON!

We stayed at the Excaliber hotel

The foutains at the Belagio. They were so pretty
but I heard they use shower water to run them!
SICK!



Me and jason at the foutain show


We went to the Las Vegas 51 baseball game!
What's a vacation without baseball?

Matt, Cali, and Jessse LV baby!

BASEBALL BASEBALL BASEBALL

It was so bright at this game and my sis forgot
her sunglasses! She was dying!





My mama gettin som sun. She is so dark now
from all the games! I'm jelous
Me and my girls at Ryans baseball game!
GO UINTAH!

MY BIRTHDAY! 21!!!!!! JUNE 6
We went to Ryans baseball game before and it
rained the whole game! That's why we all look
so nice! Long sleeve shirts in June! WhAt?
Jason with my cake wow that's a lot of candles
i'm getting old!

My mom and dad gave this to me for my
birthday I love it

Me and my hubby!
Me making a wish! hope it comes true! :)
This is my cake jason had made for me! cute huh?
So that's what we have been up to lately! I will have to
keep posted more often! Till next time!
-Linz



































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment